View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:00 PM   #49
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4th stole the show on this album, every beat is flawless to me.

Only problem I had with this album was 9th Prince ruining almost everything he was on lol

You clearly have a speech impediment, why would you try to rap faster than you can speak?! lol

He got better with every album (by calming the fuck down) and was dope by Fear Love and War but christ he was bad on here lol

Literally hyperventilating on every verse. His flow in 97' is the exact same flow as Holocaust in 2010.

Like Hollow said, Dom Pachino and Killa Sin pretty much stole the show. Half the reason I like this album more than their other two is because Sin was on most of the songs. I love Beretta 9's verses and Islord's delivery is ill to me, even if he doesn't rhyme half the time. Too bad he didn't have more verses on this one. Shogun does his thing

Overall, it's not the quality of the verses or the way the beats are crafted, it's that overall atmosphere that puts me right back in 97' every time I listen to it. And that's half of what defines a classic album for me

9/10 (i'd say 10 but 9th prince kinda shit the bed lol)

Wu-Classic!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote