View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 10:07 AM   #2
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

co-sign this, that brother has a unique, very soulful voice, his first album was sick, a lot of classics on there

i don't get why a lot of neo soul type albums don't be getting the proper promotion they deserve, i think its got to do wit the fact a lot of those artists are on underground independents so they probably don't have a lot of bread for promotion for obvious reasons, its a sad situation all around, but i'll look out for this album, because i didn't even no he dropped a new album either

here's some other heads i want to hear some albums from thats from the same cloth or i have soulful voices that i would like to hear over neo soul type productions

jill scott
tweet
d'angelo
blue rasberry
tekitha
faith evans
anthony hamilton
amel larrieux(the lead singer from groove theory, she's released a lot of decent independent albums)
zhane
india arie
angie stone
davina(she came out wit that best of both world's album on loud from 98, that featured rae on one of her tracks)
raheem devaughn
eyrkah badu
raphael saddiq
lina(she had that 'playa no more' classical music type vibe production, but street back in the day and released a decent album too)
adriana evans(she had a soulful jazz influenced album on loud back in the day)
k-ci(from jodeci)
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote