Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:03 AM   #7599
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
hahaha, for me it's about the same distance from here to denver, as it is from here to houston.
I'm just a little closer to Houston than I am to Dallas but fuck being a Dallas fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
i'm not even in shock over the loss, just the 497 yards through the air.

giants got their shiiiiiiiiit pushed in

eagles would be retarded to bench vick and put kolb back in. kolb is destined to be a backup, dude is not that nice
Vick's passing looks better than it ever has. There's a reason dude was drafted when he was.

The game today was fun to watch. McNabb played great but we forced you to be one-dimensional, hard to close out the game if you can't run it. Still took some luck between the deep pass to Galloway that just missed, the blocked FG and the one that got iced. The NFC East looks wide-open this year.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote