View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 05:56 AM   #38
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Its been a minute yall,been slackin but this is sumthin nu i cooked up...

Im bout to take u on a journey back to1995/raisin hell with the hardest rhyme,to show u im live/we the last of a dying breed,i fight to survive/holocaust from the bomb toss,leave nuthin alive/the master of ceremony,the mind control canceller/move the fukin crowd im the microfone chancellor/sword weildin slasher of weaker emcees that challenge the/thought professin answerer,radiation the cancerer/quimos not gonna save em,i blaze em n split the atoms up/expose they govament names n leave em dyin in vain/freein my peoples minds havin many thoughts to train/from the jungles of concrete to the ones with rougher terrain/from the port of riches to bridges,u hear the crack of the chains/no longer shackled we attack u takin off the restraints/i left them trampled when i ran thru with a hall full of slaves/as i traveled from a danube while engulfed in the flames/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs

Last edited by JIGSAW45; 09-23-2010 at 08:21 AM.
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote