View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:44 AM   #41
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Workin on jon cramer2...peep the horror,lol

jon kramer i flows greater,nile river evaporator/heavy mental invader sharing dinner with violator/human size pacemaker shock value regulator/thunderstorm orchestrator,split u like the garcia vega/turn your spine to xylophones as i recite the violent poems/carved with knives i file with stone,as i reside inside your home/in the darkness where i roam,hidin in a tiny room/shaken when you awaken with the brightest light upside ya dome/slashin ya wrists,sharpened handcuff ya fists/then i bandage n stitch the forehand to the lips/pull ya legs out the hips,make em stand on ya dick/when i find u,n i hide u like a vampire glyph/precise torture device, i'll slice em with swords of ice/exportin the limbs n organs,stashed in a tub of rice/hardly makin a sound, like the vocal chords of the mice/spit death till i lose breath,give life to the fukin mic/

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote