View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #3027
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
think you are giving credit to the wrong person, the name on the interviews is by dark 7 invader
Oh I thought Reccollectah was Dark 7 screen name on here. Well peace to Dark 7 Invader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reccollectah View Post
@ Lotec: I have the same info as any other Warcloud fan : the credits on the back cover off the album . So if it states Skarekrow produced it, I have to assume it is indeed his work till I get proof of it being a mistake . Glad you liked the review.
I see,I never copped the ChamberMusik reissue. But it does have one other mistake on it, track 13 says it features Skarekrow but it features Pro, Nu3tron and Vulgar. So its quite possible that High Side is not produced by Krow. Like I said no slight against you or anything, just something I remembered reading thought Id throw it out there.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote