View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #3029
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I enjoyed the Blue Sky Black Death interview; it added some perspective to what happened with them and Holocaust and their bizarre experiences working with him; it is a shame there will not be a second installment; they mentioned that if the fans want a Blue Sky Black Death presents Killah Priest collaboration to tell Killah Priest; so those of you who have him as a friend on Myspace/Facebook/Twitter or see him at a show or on the street; you know what to do. I am glad it turned out the way it did with no guests because the beats really could not have been done better by anybody else; there are some mixes on Youtube with Canibus over the instrumentals and he did freak them but even then it still just seems like somebody rapping over a beat; with Holocaust him and the instrumentals were perfectly in sync with each other.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote