View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #2537
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah, cage has beat fist but thats with his power set. he already has an advantage, its like fighting goddamn colossus or ben grimm.
but you get a regular ass luke cage with no special shit, and danny makes quick work of him. lol

gotta say, avengers prime = one of the best looking comics on the market and worth every penny just based of that fantastic art by davis. put him on an avengers book ASAP!!!

another match up that was banging around in my head.
the metal men vs an assorted team of stretchy guys. like plastic man, reed richards, elongated man, i guess martian manhunter (i've seen him do it), and 1 or 2 more stretchy fucks. i just cant think of any at the moment. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote