View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:01 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
I'm going to wait to catch it in HD, but I heard there are new characters in it that are kind of annoying...what do you think?

(I'm about halfway through the Compendium of the first 48 issues, and it's probably one of the best series I've read)
In the first ep there aren't any new characters. It pretty much follows the first couple of issues of the comic where Rick wakes up in the hospital and then makes his way to atlanta, although they did pad it out more with some more characterisation which I thought worked really well. It gave more insight to some of the characters from the comic that had a much smaller role intitially.

As for the comics themselves they are brilliant. Im up to book 5 which is up to issue 60, book 6 will be out at the end of this month and I can't wait.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote