View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 01:21 PM   #7
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

2 Face is dead, confirmed by Nolan & Eckhart. When asked by many fans if 2Face ever survived his drop (he only looked unconscious) both of them confirmed the character's death. Some guy named Tom Hardy will also play a unnamed role.

http://www.superherohype.com/feature...rt-on-two-face

Yes, it's true. Aaron Eckhart says goodbye to Batman. At the press day for his upcoming indie film Towelhead, ComingSoon.net/Superhero Hype! talked to the actor who portrayed Harvey Dent/Two-Face in The Dark Knight. He told us he's definitely not signed on for another film and confirmed his character is dead

Eckhart laughed about how he tried to ask if there was a chance he was coming back and was good-humored about the deadly fate of Dent.

CS/SHH!: Is Harvey Dent alive?
Aaron Eckhart: No. He is dead as a door nail.

CS/SHH!: So he's not coming back?
Eckhart: He ain't coming back baby!

CS/SHH!: I was hoping he would.
Eckhart: No. I asked Chris [Nolan] that question and he goes, "You're dead" before I could even get the question out of my mouth. "Hey Chris, am I?" "You're dead!" Alright, cool.

CS/SHH!: That's not a problem in comic book movies. You could still come back.
Eckhart: I think in contract negotiations it's a problem.

CS/SHH!: So you were never signed on for another film?
Eckhart: No, I'm not coming back. I think unfortunately, Heath [Ledger] was supposed to go on and that didn't work out. I'm nobody. I'm a cog. I have no say over this sort of stuff. I'm sure that there's so many other characters that they could whip together. I heard Angelina Jolie was going to be Catwoman or something like that. I thought that was a great idea. I'd like to be in that one.

Last edited by Jin10304; 10-27-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote