View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 04:57 AM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rush job? You people are aware that groups used to make three albums a year? These dudes are lazy by music standards. The only reason for putting an album out every 5 years is "I was too high to finish it." These guys can find studio time whenever and wherever they want. So don't sit there and tell me that 4 months is a rush job, much less a full year. Oh, For the record, Bob Dylan recorded Highway 61 Revisited in 6 days. It doesn't take forever to make a masterpiece.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote