View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 08:33 AM   #23
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
I wanna see Bane. I'd love to see Christian Bale get his back broken haha

The way they portrayed Bane in that shitty Batman & Robin movie was criminal, dude was a genius and they had him portrayed as a mindless ape

They could maybe bring back Ra's Al Ghul to make it happen, but they already broke down the walls of Arkham Asylum in the first movie didn't they?

Who knows
yeah big up to nolan for telling WB to fuck off with the 3D bullshit...

not a step forward, lateral move, gimmick shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you james cameron, 3d, ok...

but now they wanna push every blockbuster with the 3D package and its not gonna save the biz... good movies will save the biz!!!!!!!! good movies on IMAX with huge set pieces will save the biz... save that 3d shit for the next generic burton jumpoff, hell be down!!!!!!!!!!!

max HD out first!!!!!!!!!!!

and BATMAN AND ROBIN was hilarious...

george clooney researching jay leno to play bruce wayne... COMEDY!!!!!!!!

geroge clooney bobble head cracking jokes in a stiff molded suit ready for MATEL packaging.... COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!

nipples on metallic bat suits.... COMEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris o'donnel as fag happy robin.... DESTINY FILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

id like to see nolans batman fight a beast... bane, croc... both dope choices!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ stocky strongman algy BANE from BATMAN and ROBIN, magnus samuelson with skin rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no consideration, thats joel looking at 1 page of a comic, and sayin i like the mask... lets do it!!!!!!!!!!!! i find those films amusing.. mr. freeze mobile henchmen on ice skates.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cot damn arnuhld is a boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nolan got consideration, so if he goes with CATWOMAN, i think hed have a compelling story to tell!!!!!!!!! and dont act like CATWOMAN isnt legit in the DC universe, shes serves a purpose as love interest/complication that makes BATMANS job even harder...

and christian bale needs to kiss the sky... this is all thats left for the kid... terminator salvation blew up in his fuckin face, he has yet to recover!!!!!!!!!!!

yo jin i dont care what eckhart or nolan said, this is batman, and a villains not dead until they never come back!!!!!!!! we got some time to wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote