View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 05:16 AM   #704
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Biggest blow up in poker history, Joe Cheong donks off 95 million chips in one hand

Duhamel Qc Qd
Cheong As 7h

Action:

Racener folds the button, Cheong opens for 2.9 million in the small blind. Duhamel is in the Big blind for 1.2 million. He 3 bets to 6.75 million. Cheong makes it 14.25 million. Duhamel goes for a 5th bet, making it 22.75 million. Cheong studies for a few minutes and shoves, putting Duhamel all in for 95 million. Duhamel calls instantly, leaving Cheong with just 4 million behind, or less than 4 big blinds.

The flop 9h 3d 2c
The turn 6s
The river 8s

Duhamel doubles to become massive chip leader and Cheong is gone a few hands later.

Monday at 11pm Eastern heads up play will resume with these chip totals

Duhamel 188,950,000
Racener 30,750,000

Unlike this part of the final table which took 15 hours, the heads up match should be short with Racener having less than 15 Big Blinds to play with.

There were two astounding eliminations at this final table and one massive blow up by the player that outplayed everybody all day.

He wasn't the only one, Grinder made some really poor decisions as well.

Probably the best final table ever, based on level of play and excitement. This is the most poker I've ever watched in one day, and I'm glad I didn't miss a moment of action since play started at 3:30 pm eastern time Saturday. The ESPN3 live broadcast is the greatest, who needs to see hole cards to be entertained?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote