View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #8
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tantalizing rhymes while subtle you will find that theyre combine of cyanide
My Neurological biological unstoppable mind
equidistant to that of Farrakhan
Attain wisdom & confine; therefore becoming wise
We were teacher, writers, leaders, fighter many eons ago
Strengthen your chakras----to prosper--- wheter purple green, orange, red, yellow or indigo
Behold the Hieros, understand the history of Ancient Egypt & Cairo
The missing scriptures of the Book Of Enoch and the many contradictions of the bible

As I sat on top a mountain over looking a blue-green sea of tranquility/ My molecular ocular mobility inhibits me with the ability of what i see/My iambic pentameter materialize into innate wisdom/ Lyricism pacify in the form of spiritualism re-compensated within the body 5 religions-all takes shape in form in one man's mental/ ones should take notice 8 feet long pole to discover vernal equinox and the summer winter solstice/the nature of the yin-yang symbol/ Pure genius in the form of dopeness/Highly ingenious lyrical doctor/the magna cum laude who studied the works of Krishnamurti and Deepak Chopra with the comprehension of the 7 chakras/Evaluate the stories of Muhammad, Christ, Elijah, Jacob/ And Discover that being a HATER has everything to do with your 5 senses, upbringing and physiological behavior/

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-10-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote