View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 05:00 AM   #1
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default The Official Wu-Tang 2010 Collection by Rocksmith

'36 Chambers' t-shirt

One of the first images many of us ever saw of the Wu-Tang was the now-classic cover to their debut album 'Enter the 36 Chambers'... and it remains one of the most enduring to this day. This is one of those tees that just had to be done, and if you're like me, you've been waiting to rock this tee for years. An instant classic. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
Price: $32.00

'Obey Ghost' t-shirt (Black)

Now there's a face you might just obey. Before he took off the mask, Pretty Tony was the shadowy ghost figure behind the hockey mask... GhostFace Killah... grimy. Bold 3-color print on a soft black tee. Cherchez La Ghost. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Obey Ghost' t-shirt (Red)

Now there's a face you might just obey. Before he took off the mask, Pretty Tony was the shadowy ghost figure behind the hockey mask... GhostFace Killah... grimy. Bold 3-color print on a soft black tee. Cherchez La Ghost. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Socrates' t-shirt (Black)

Inspectah Deck's classic intro lyrics from Wu-Tang Forever's 'Triumph are stamped in bold, heavy letters against a backdrop of a firey mushroom cloud. Bomb Atomically Socrates Philosphies.. and hypotheses can't define how i be droppin' these. A fitting tribute to immortal words. Full color print on a high quality black t-shirt. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Socrates' t-shirt (White)

Inspectah Deck's classic intro lyrics from Wu-Tang Forever's 'Triumph are stamped in bold, heavy letters against a backdrop of a firey mushroom cloud. Bomb Atomically Socrates Philosphies.. and hypotheses can't define how i be droppin' these. A fitting tribute to immortal words. Full color print on a high quality white t-shirt. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Purple Tape' t-shirt (Black)

Raekwon's classic album "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx", affectionately known as "The Purple Tape", gets immortalized on the front of this fresh new tee. A full color print of Side 1 of the classic cassette on a high quality black t-shirt. Pretty undeniable. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Purple Tape' t-shirt

Raekwon's classic album "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx", affectionately known as "The Purple Tape", gets immortalized on the front of this fresh new tee. A full color print of Side 1 of the classic cassette on a high quality heather grey t-shirt. Pretty undeniable. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Roll Call' t-shirt (Black)

Like a visualization of the GZA's booming roll call at the beginning of an early classic & Meth's debut track, this print spells out the names of the original members of the Wu: The Rza, The Gza, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon The Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and the M.e.t.h.o.d. Man. The Wu logo is also printed on the left sleeve to top it off. Hey you, get off my cloud... You don't know me and you don't know my style! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Roll Call' t-shirt (White)

Like a visualization of the GZA's booming roll call at the beginning of an early classic & Meth's debut track, this print spells out the names of the original members of the Wu: The Rza, The Gza, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon The Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and the M.e.t.h.o.d. Man. The Wu logo is also printed on the left sleeve to top it off. Hey you, get off my cloud... You don't know me and you don't know my style! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'C.R.E.A.M.' zip up hoodie (black)

The Official C.R.E.A.M. zip-up hoodie. If you grew up on Wu-Tang, you're probably already salivating. Cross-stitch embroidered appliques across the front chest, and one on the upper left sleeve in the shape of the Wu logo. This one is Yellow-On-Black. One of three colorways. Get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
Price: $72.00

'C.R.E.A.M.' zip up hoodie (Heather Grey)

The Official C.R.E.A.M. zip-up hoodie. If you grew up on Wu-Tang, you're probably already salivating. Cross-stitch embroidered appliques across the front chest, and one on the upper left sleeve in the shape of the Wu logo. This one is White-On-Heather Grey. One of three colorways. Get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'C.R.E.A.M.' zip up hoodie (Navy)

The Official C.R.E.A.M. zip-up hoodie. If you grew up on Wu-Tang, you're probably already salivating. Cross-stitch embroidered appliques across the front chest, and one on the upper left sleeve in the shape of the Wu logo. This one is White-On-Navy. One of three colorways. Get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'C.R.E.A.M.' folded skully (Black)

Keep it gully with the skully. White-on-Black lettering reads C.R.E.A.M. across the front. Cash Rules Everything Around Me! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
Price: $28.00

'C.R.E.A.M.' folded skully (Forest Green)

If you're gonna rep the 90's, you gotta do it with a folded skully like this one right here. Classic colorways... Cream on Forest Green. Cash Rules Everything Around Me! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
Price: $28.00

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote