View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 09:21 AM   #13
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Reader note: some words are subject to change

Enter my transcendental vision of Neolithic existentialism/of my innate wisdom prudent provisions of a caste system/parsimonious lyricism-reciting a poem in the catacombs of northeastern Rome over the ohm of an metronome from the mental vicinity with in that of the phrenology of my dome/intermittently the vocal myriad----rhymes so serious----i perplex in a manner wittingly of a stanza---85% operate on what they hear and NOT what they read-wouldn't that make the 17 mill living on planet earth functionally illiterate?