View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
what do you question about ideals/life science/theories you value or believe to be true ?

for example, i think that KMT (ancient egypt) as we know it, might have been a declining society from day one, that was trying to reassemble and carry on the culture from an earlier advanced society.
Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

Quote:
Psalm 61:8 "Before the Elohim upon Olam He sat."
The bible refers to Olam 11 times.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

BTW RIP Sitchin he passed away on October 9th.

Im about to for the first time read the whole Holy tablets.

Quick question b4 i do. Is Rizq a planet whose star is Sirius B?

Last edited by V4D3R; 11-14-2010 at 05:10 PM.
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote