View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
Yep - Sumeria was that earlier civilization from what I know. The first that we have physical proof of. And if you remember this story i posted a few years back about the possibility that it previously already been built/destroyed (Earth/Tiamat) many times over already.

My biggest question over the years - even York has used this man's info - Sitchin, where he mentions the Annunaki speaking about "Olam" the dwelling of God (The Creator) I was reading Sitchin books in the early 90's b4 the internet had all these conspiracy sites.

The bible refers to Olam 11 times.

The Dogon refer to it call it the "Egg of the World" the center of all things. Sirius B?

The star that spits out the seeds that created all. This is the planet where Yahweh/Allah resides.

BTW RIP Sitchin he passed away on October 9th.

Im about to for the first time read the whole Holy tablets.

Quick question b4 i do. Is Rizq a planet whose star is Sirius B?
im about to do the same thing