View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #66
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this show is too well put together to have some hackey shit like an undead leader of the zombies. now, that's not saying that merle might not lead the zombies to the other survivors, but not as a zombie.

this show is the shit, plain and simple. it's whack that amc didn't have enough faith for anything more than 6 episodes for the first season, but there's plenty of material to draw on for this show to run for a nice long time.

i don't know what could ever cause something like this to actually happen, but it's one of the oldest horror stories of man, the dead rising. it definitely has been on my mind for years and years, ever since i saw return of the living dead when i was 8. zombie movies are dope, but trying to survive the real thing won't be as badass at it seems haha, regardless of firepower.

me and a buddy were talking about it...

me: What would you do if you were bit, but escaped to a safe place, and had the means to commit suicide before you turn zombie? Would you kill yourself, or become undead?

my friend: Become undead, but only eat women.

lol best answer