Thread: RZA vs BRONZE
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #43
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
STOP!!!

the thread is CLEARLY about "who's making better beats right now" i repeat

"WHO'S MAKING BETTER BEATS RIGHT NOW"

all this stuff about overall body of work is irrelevent to this question. we ARE NOT making an "all time" comparison. if we were, everyone would agree that the threadstarter was retarded full stop for even comparing these two.

what has Rza put out that can fuck with the great migration, the wisemen albums, or remarkable timing in the last 5 years? nothing. thats what this thread is about.

if you want to make a thread about who's overall body of work is better out of these two go ahead. i'll be in that thread asking you why you are wasting bandwidth for a thread making such a comparison.
NAH... fuck that...

in 2010...

ID RATHER HAVE A RZA BEAT!!!!!!!!!!

id get a bronze joint if alls i could afford was a cheap knockoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanye west... tried callin bronze.... but bronze hasnt paid the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RZA was dropping classics when bronze was a fan wanting to be RZA...

there will never be an appropriate time to compare the 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote