Thread: RZA vs BRONZE
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #45
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
STOP!!!

the thread is CLEARLY about "who's making better beats right now" i repeat

"WHO'S MAKING BETTER BEATS RIGHT NOW"

all this stuff about overall body of work is irrelevent to this question. we ARE NOT making an "all time" comparison. if we were, everyone would agree that the threadstarter was retarded full stop for even comparing these two.

what has Rza put out that can fuck with the great migration, the wisemen albums, or remarkable timing in the last 5 years? nothing. thats what this thread is about.

if you want to make a thread about who's overall body of work is better out of these two go ahead. i'll be in that thread asking you why you are wasting bandwidth for a thread making such a comparison.
Booby trap

money dont own me

Drama

oday/dont be afraid

Combat

You already know

Bitch gonna git ya

nappy afro

Everyday is a holiday

take the sword part 3

two left shoes

The wu-int exclusive Rev Burke song

Wolves

Campfire

get em out ya way pa

Sunlight

Gun will go

Heart gently weeps

all within the last three years all imo better than anything Ive heard from Bronze, granted I havent heard everything his done.

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote