View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the fasicination of my lyrical representation eradicate the synagogue of satan/
which i plan to dismantle/
7 chakras connected with dan tien i channel/
envisioning the system harboring my wisdom, where i plan to kill the jugular vein with a bang/
Me versus you, good vs evil, the yin and the yang/
the professor eneritus of curriculm in the booth/
an enlightened teacher who shared his insights in order to help sentient beings end there suffering with the four noble truths/
in accordance with clairvoyance with the laws of karma/
by realizing the true nature of phenomena & thereby escaping the cycle involutionary rebirths called samsara/
3 jewels to take refuge: Buddha, Sangha, and the Dharma/
the evolution in the change of demographics/
beautiful music in the form of innate madness in time only worsens/
comprised approximately 3/4ths of water on the earth surface/
The Sun draws water up into the Earth rotation in a fine mist increasing with different currents of the atmosphere until she becomes heavier than gravitation/
the lecture told in the Gobi desert told to an nation surrounded by the Yellow and the Yangtze River, the aid of Carbon-14 detection and dating and radiation, carpediem,in shape of 10,000 years in the time of civilization/
Divine numerology examine the phrenology/the debauchery unearthed relics in the form of pottery/
the 5 bonds, 5 relationship, filial piety/
rhymes elementally compose of hot asphalt herald maintenance/
in a vibe that comes off as pious, yet many find cantankerous/

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 01-16-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote