View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #14
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
So are you suggesting that their training put them on the path to commit attrocities?
Or that the fact they were already on that path led them towards the church?

Or are you making correlations when there is no causation at all and you at best might be looking at lurking variables throwing a spanner in the works of your information.

I find it interesting also how many nuts have been drawn to the church (though not surprising). But I'm not sure what you're getting at. Do these threads have a point or are you just putting up information for casual reading?
dont assume, if would have taken the time out to read the first two posts you'll see where i show all the factual sources, also if your aware of secret societies imo it would be beneficial to know who's who

the sole purpose of these threads is to informed people and to awaken them

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-30-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote