Thread: RZA vs BRONZE
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #57
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
Well I did say I havent heard everything Bronze has produced. Ive heard his various tracks from here and there over the years and Ive heard his work on Remarkable Timing (which was decent) and I listened to that track posted in here from the Great Migration. But I must admit I didnt even listen to the whole thing.

if you havent heard much of his material than you probably shouldnt make a judgement. i've heard just about everything from both producers.

Im not one of those fans that crave a return to the sounds of old,

neither am i, i just crave good music. bronze is killing it with the classic style and if i want to hear new progressive soundscapes im going to kanye west before i go to Rza. this has nothing to do with new or old, its about good and bad and dudes like bronze and kanye are consistently making better music than the gawd right now.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote