View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan Destine View Post
I don't understand this part, what you mean by 'just balance'?

If you're reckless, you're reckless. If you abandon something that was holding you back or down, you abandon it. It's precisely the risk that you might lose your sense of balance that's makes the leap so hard to do.

I hear what you're saying. I think it's definitely better not to get wrapped up with disgust or over-concern with other people or the 'world' as it is going. People are who they are. You don't get angry at a rock for being hard. Contempt is an underused disposition.

If you have better things to do or think about, them do them. If TV,life or your relations etc. are boring, think about what it is lacking and go towards or create that which does not have that lack.
Again, everything has order, even disorder. That's the way I see it. Nothing exists without order and nothing evolves without chaos. They're two sides of the same coin. My aim is to completely abandon the things that don't matter. I say with just balance because sometimes, in doing something for the better, we go too far and overdo things. This is where anorexia and religious exteremists come into play. Feel me?