View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:13 AM   #124
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.