View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 07:39 PM   #126
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
look at you...

teenage chump...

never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i gave credit where credit was due lol im not gonna deny that cuz you did

and with regards to the g rap thing u called me out on that, i mean really dont take a website so seriously hahha, thats my view on the subject

i dont agree with him smacking his wife but i listen to hip hop because i like the music i dont focus on the gossip etc that shit was a off hand thing