View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:15 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
They PROBABLY robbed people and killed people! They deserved to be locked up!
there is no IF in your statement - this makes you sound like archie bunker

Quote:
Sunny, you don't understand.

lmao

Quote:
You think you do but you don't. Do you HONESTLY expect black men and black women to come together and discuss our future as people?
No - i expect most of us to be locked up or dead within the next 10 years

Quote:
Most black men are uneducated.
who told you this ?

Quote:
Most black men are being and have been discouraged by other black men and black women because we're black.

that's why we will never have nothing in the nation

Quote:
Black men are being molded and are being encouraged to fit an image to this world and we ALL know what that is.

you are molded to fit an image - what we need to do is stop talking about black peoples problems like if we are not black people - in some ways, you also contribute to your own and your peoples demise - knowingly or unknowingly

Quote:
All, if not most all educated black men who have received a college degree from a university or some ivy league school have gone through their college years ALONE!
receiving a college degree from a university doesn't make you educated - i know enough dumb ass college graduates, with no hometraining,skills,or motivations to either get a job or build one for themselves - they are the softest most conniving niggas i know - i'd rather be amongst the hard working street niggas - not the dumb ass street nigga - but the smart ass street nigga that them college graduates can't stand

Quote:
Why? That's because black men have be separated at an early age in the education system. No support from family, not even their mothers because all they were taught is to be a street nigger.

a street nigga like russel simmons ?

Quote:
It's funny because when those educated black men start making money, people all of a sudden want to be their friend and say, "Now, you should start giving back to the community." WTF?! What community?!

alot of them so called educated black men look like and sound like they suck balls to get money - women don't want emasculated niggas -

Quote:
Fuck a community if the community never gave a shit about you and yours!

there is NO community - and this is my point - even niggas here with some form of knowledge of self won't communicate with each other on a higher level - yall niggas is incompetent - and you'll get what you deserve