View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:46 PM   #19
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Seriously? This "building black nations" bullshit it really starting to get old fast! It's never going to happen. If it does, then I'll be shocked!

Non-blacks love it because it's nothing more than entertainment because we ALL believe that it's 100% bullshit and it is!

P.S. You're right regarding the college thing. I know of some people who I thought never finished high school. When I discovered that they finished college, I was like WTF? I'm talking about people who can't even construct a proper sentence. People who can't write or articulate. How'd they do it? Special programs for special people? I don't know and I don't want to know!

I don't want people to blame affirmative action for this.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-10-2010 at 12:58 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote