View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 08:16 PM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
sunny....you must be joking

tell me you is joking

u think having black women
or any woman for that matter
on you tube
shaking their ass like a stripper is somehow good?

eye thought you wuz in the NOI?

remember in heroes when the yout found out they had powers and wanted to use them for good ?

but their parents looked like the villains but actually had or have the same intentions and agenda as their children

in the story of moses and the wise man why did the wise man sink the boat ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Just out of curiosity, Sunny, I want your definition of a...."soft nigga". What is a "soft nigga" and makes a black man soft?

any one can be made into a soft nigga by someone who is harder than that soft nigga - champs get knocked out and make way for the new - think rather domesticated versus wild - artificial versus natural - zion versus the matrix - understand ?

real hard niggas work and feed their families and put the men in their family to work - that's a hard nigga

Quote:
^Seriously? This "building black nations" bullshit it really starting to get old fast! It's never going to happen. If it does, then I'll be shocked!

i don't blame you

those that have been awake for a longer period of time than you have are way more frustrated - a "Black" Nation - what is your definition of that ?

i'm sure it seems crazy to most because most have crazy ideas of how "Black" people are

Quote:
Non-blacks love it because it's nothing more than entertainment because we ALL believe that it's 100% bullshit and it is!

those who are frustrated and scream for unity will not unite - lol - maybe it that shit that's in them chem trails -

and > uniting < how ?

what does that mean to "Us"

Quote:
P.S. You're right regarding the college thing. I know of some people who I thought never finished high school. When I discovered that they finished college, I was like WTF? I'm talking about people who can't even construct a proper sentence. People who can't write or articulate. How'd they do it? Special programs for special people? I don't know and I don't want to know!

they are trained in tricknowledgy - the art of bullshittin and getting over -

however - home training and common sense doesn't come with the package

Quote:
I don't want people to blame affirmative action for this.
huh ?