View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 02:22 AM   #38
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
everybody knows making deals with black people is bad for business
That seems racist as fuck or am I misinterpreting over the internet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
but in that fact lies real power. many of these women fail to realize their pussy power or underestimate their pussy power.

think about it.
Having a daughter really makes you think about it on all levels, I felt like a shark smelling blood in high school, just after it everywhere. I think she's worthy of her own karma though. I think self-respect and proper perspective through honest interactions can make her very ahead socially of all the other females she grows up with.

As far as the thread goes, when people talk about an entire grew just magically come together all at once (and thus making the task seem impossible) is to think about starting small. If you live in a Capitalist society then the only way to get power is to actually hold capital. To me that means starting your own business get your cash up and invest in the land, business, and food sourcing around you. Start there in your own neigborhood, see what happens.

People want immediate answers, we want change NOW!!!!.... be the change. Change your lives, change your world. If we all do it in our own little way we'll eventually all come together eventually and won't a single shot get fired because of it.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote