View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:44 PM   #50
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
eye would rephrase that personally

the black man is God

yeah - and in order for god to eat and drink, he has to have money

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
and om kinda SUSPECT of King Noble personally
if you speak english,spend the american dollar, pay rent, and work for a living (or dieing), you are suspect - everyone is suspect because none of us are in zion - away from the agents grasp - our fucked up self righteous attitudes against another brother who is at least making an effort to promote nation building makes us look like bitches - think about what you are complaining about

i'm not going to throw that brother away just because he likes pussy

i like weed and pussy - and i promote and push nation building - in this nation, our women HAVE to shake their asses in order to feed us bitch ass niggas who will not build a nation for these women and babies -

if you want to have a problem with someone, have it with your enemy - not King Noble