View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
PEACE!!!!!!!!

yeah hero's and all that is nice but...lol

lets say HYPOTHETICALLY that was your
DAUGHTER on "king" noble's channel
shaking her ass like a 5 dollar blow job hoe???

would you still think that bullshit is "nation building"????

would u be taking that bullshit so fuckin lightly????

eye eagerly await your response....

PEACE!!!!!!

if any of my daughters were to be on some shit like that, i'd have to start beatin the shit out of these self righteous,so called knowledge of self niggas for not doing their job in building a nation where our women and daughters don't have to shake ass to feed their babies -

i would start the fuckin floggin on those who call them self god but do nothing but complain about the ones who are actually picking up bricks and mortar to begin the building -

i'm sure there are activities that you partake in that'll make another man shake his head at you too - now we got 2 niggas who consider themselves god but are doing nothing of serious substance to build a nation where our women and children feel and are safe secure

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
well...if "king"(notice the parenthesis)
NOBLE
is about entertainment then why the fuck
is he asking for donations and trying to present
himself as some kind of fuckin Guru

like eye said....eye wonder if sunny
would feel the same if it was HIS daughter
on "king" nobles channel acting like a God damned
savage

not that that behavior is nessesarily savage
but when its put on youtube it becomes savage

when its done for sum man thats not gonna
build a solar system with her...then it becomes
savage

om eagerly awaiting his response

naked body addiction as coined by KRS ONE
is a serious fuckin problem.....its just as
bad as substance abuse problems or
violence problems

thats why "KING" is in parenthesis

owl bet you "king" noble is a womanizer too
but eye can't prove that

eye could be wrong about that

om just getting fed up with these
dudes trying to put sugar on shit
and call it nation building

people use righteousness to look righteous and sell books but when you greet them in the streets they pull their fuckin purse closer to their rib cage - nation building isn't paid entertainment - King Noble was able to hold my attention for hours at a time - i can spend a half of day listening to what he is saying - no one holds my attention like that - he is on some new shit - and i would know -

i feel for those who cannot pick up his frequency and gain the shocks that'll propel us to be real men and real gods - not just people who like to make themselves look and feel better about themselves by using those titles in front of others

niggas is pussy - and the fact that we dismiss other men for petty ass bitch reasons proves my point - we all suspect until we get ourselves out of this situation -