View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 05:11 PM   #15
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

I listened to the album and overall I'm digging it, PCP reminds me of early JMT (Psycho Social era), the beats and the rhymes, the unorthodox flows are sometimes a bit off-putting, and I can hear this mainly when Jigsaw flows because he commands the entire beat with it's rhythm, but I can tell that you are doing this on purpose and it's your own artistic choice, my favorite tracks were "Real Shit" (beat was just crazy dope) Brain Storming, (I am a sucker for the jazz beats and some dope imagery "I'm brainstorming with the thunder in my head), and your flow here really fits nicely with the mix you just own it here, and Searching for the truth, which is my favorite track, both MC's come correct and when you talk about killing the TV that's some real shit. In the next project I would like to hear a little more cohesive-ness and focus on the rhythm and subject matter, because I know the potential and drive is there, thanks for posting this man PCP is going to be as big as you guys want it to be as long as you keep grinding with this shit
grace&piece
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote