Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #8511
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
^ lmfao
nah bro i know nothing about football
ive only scene my pats in person @ 6 superbowls, 3 of which they one
ur fav teams been to how many superbowls
one
how many games u been 2?
ive had pats season tix for idk 20 years now
and the best part is they were grandfathered to me meaning i didnt have to wait on a list like most people do
also ive had moss on my fantasy all season an only started him the 1st 3 weeks an kept him there on the bench just in case..
so ive scene the stats..
you' keep making excuses for ur team an i aint buyin em just like i didnt months ago..
a coach doesnt make plays on the field players do..
a coach calls plays its up to the team that practices them to execute
Okay, so how is Fisher blameless if it's the players? Jeff Fisher is the man who makes all of the final decisions on what players they bring in except one player. We all know who that one player was. I just don't understand what makes Fisher so good. As I said before people just blindly defend Fisher and ignore all the stats, and perfectly valid arguments against him. Why? What has he ever done to deserve this untouchable status? I will be pulling for him as long as he's the Titans coach, but if I were Bud Adams he would already be gone. How does a coach who has coached with his current team for 16 years get away with 6 game losing streaks in each of the last 2 seasons after having the best record in the NFL the season before? Could you give me your expert analysis on what makes Fisher a good coach? I'd be interested to hear someone actually make a valid argument on his behalf, and not blindly defend him with no facts. I'm starting to think Jeff Fisher hypnotizes the NFL media, and fans, and fills their heads with what a great coach he is.