View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
What fires you up?
a difficult task that must be completed

Quote:
What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus?

i break my disciplines often and go the other way so that i can feel the pressure of not having what is right and exact - this is not always done purposely though - daily, i find something to accomplish - sleep feels better after a night of rigorous work

Quote:
What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress?
that's usually an indication that something in your life must change - you've been doing the same thing too long - this can cause bad things to happen

Quote:
How do you overcome and stay focused?
looking at all the other possible things that i can end up hitting besides my target - hitting all of those things and missing the target often - after suffering all those losses, the target gets clearer - in other words, in life look at all of the pitfalls and possibilities, get in them in order to lose the fear of them, then live