View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #4
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
What fires you up?

knowing and understanding the potential that i have to do something and do it effectively

What makes you stay disciplined and what do you do on the daily to maintain focus? knowing that nothing good comes without much practice and understanding that everyone lives arent the same----some are in less unfortunate situations and some are no longer with us for the mistakes or errors that he/she made

What do you do when something bad happens that can impede your progress? stop evalute my error and try to fix it

How do you overcome and stay focused?
think my first answer answers my last