Thread: USO's Reports
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:21 PM   #14
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
01-01-2007

National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report

Occurred : 1/1/2007 14:00 (Entered as : 01/01/2007 14:00)
Reported: 2/8/2007 8:23:10 PM 20:23
Posted: 2/24/2007
Shape: Changing
Duration:15 minutes

Craft that changed shape, then shot into the water.

Cashew shaped at first, hovering in the sky. So I thought "maybe this is a bird". But then the birds flew next to it, and they did not look similar at all. Then I thought "maybe this is a kite", but the area that it flew over was too big for kite range.

It hovered over an island in the distance at the beach, it changed shapes, going back and forth, scanning the island. At some points it was completely still. It would morph from a cashew shape to a pill shape.

There was only one craft that I saw.

Shapes would change; it was black or a very dark color. After the craft was done scanning this island, its shape got skinny and shot into the water.

Background was just sky, and a little island, there were no trees in the way its a completely open area at the beach.

There were some people in cars but I don’t think anyone was looking at what I was looking at, from their point of view there might have been a tree in the way.

Quote:
01-21-2007

Maine Silver Oval Shaped Craft

Anson. Brian Vike HBCC UFO reports, "I telephoned the gentleman over his sighting on January 21, 2007 and had a wonderful conversation with the man. He also told me he has had some missing time experiences and his story was really amazing to say the least.”

Three witnesses spotted an oval shaped object over a small pond at the intersection of RT. 234 and the Horseback Road in a rural area of Maine about six miles from the nearest town. My former fiancé Olivia, who was driving, her mother Helen, and I were headed to the town of Anson, as we took a right turn onto the horseback road, Helen, who rarely curses, said loudly, "What the hell is that!" She was sitting in the rear driver’s side seat. I was in the passenger seat. Olivia stopped the vehicle, and I looked out the driver’s window.

Sitting perfectly still in the sky was a huge, about 300 feet long, silver oval shaped something! It looked to be less than 1000 feet away and was about 50 feet thick. The top of this thing had a reddish glow, and the whole thing had markings or corrugations on it, it reminded me of the old Jiffypop popcorn dome. This thing made no noise and did not move while we were watching. There were no control surfaces or any kind of cabin or gondola visible, and I could see the entire length of it, no ropes or wires either. The vehicle remained running and no electrical disturbance was noticed. After about three minutes Olivia’s vehicle started rolling, a small stand of evergreens blocked our view for about ten seconds and when we could see the sky again the thing was gone.

The next day, I drove past the little pond and noticed a round hole in the ice, where the thing was hovering. I also noticed a rash on the side of my body that burned and itched for several days, it also hurt, like I had been kicked. I talked to people in the area about this sighting and one friend said that he and his sister saw something just like it at the same location three years before. Others have seen different things also. I have also had multiple sightings at different times as well as 2 incidents with missing time, I will post these later.

Quote:
11-10-2005

CISU Case: 258

Category: B (Objects that fall into water or because they dive down after making some

additional maneuvers)

Evaluation: Insufficient information

Original Source: “Ufo Notiziario” del dicembre gennaio 2006, pp. 17-18.

Sighting Description: Two unbiased witnesses observed a very interesting phenomenon in the sky over Genova. At 12.10 am Mr E.D. saw some kind of air balloon in the sky that seemed to be emitting fire. Eventually it started descending and ultimately disappeared into the sea. The whole event lasted about 10 minutes. A couple that also witnessed the phenomenon were able to provide much more detail as they used a pair of binoculars to get a better look. The object was elliptical, had four portholes on its side and had smoke puffing out of one end. It seemed to be made from solid light and have a black shadow all around it. The witnesses were not able to understand whether it was a luminous ellipse inside a dark disc, or if it was simply an ellipse surrounded by a dark ring. All of a sudden the ellipse started to vibrate and the dark disc began firing out red sparks. Eventually the whole object began to descend towards the sea.

to be continued