View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #370
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XZA View Post
So, what you're saying is, "Pitt went up real big on one of the best teams in the nation, then gave up a bunch to that team." So fuckin what? They never lost the lead and they finished the last 8 minutes easily in control. I don't see how adding 19 and subtracting 17 means they finish in the negatives.

That being said, Pitt's worthy of No. 1. Ohio State almost lost to Penn State, and PSU hasn't done shit with basketball
If Pitt was so good they would have coasted the entire game and won it easily, but given up a late run. They went on a quick run, got cocky, and almost got in to a dogfight....I don't think Syracuse is as good as they've been anyway. They've lost a lot of real good talent. So has Pittsburgh. Ohio State however they've lost the best player in the nation but they were building a SOLID team around that which they still have. Ohio State is built for the NCAA tourny while I see Pitt/Syracuse...same ole same old from the Big East..pretenders...

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote