View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to answer the question - NO

i don't know who i am - i am too much too know and my knowledge is limited because my eyes and ears cannot pick up all that is - and i'm all there is but i don't know what that is

an expression is an explosion into someone elses eyes and ears giving birth to a new idea of a person in someone else

when you breath or blow into a wide hollowed tube, it most likely will make a deep bass type sound - if you breath or blow into a very thin one, the sound will come out in a higher pitch - such are people and their expressions - what is your range though and how many can you captivate with your expression ?

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-25-2011 at 02:54 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote