View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 06:04 AM   #9
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
to answer the question - NO

i don't know who i am - i am too much too know and my knowledge is limited because my eyes and ears cannot pick up all that is - and i'm all there is but i don't know what that is

goin tru and reaching to the point in now , my matter/form is manifestid in now and here, why, its the soul of ,,, that stirred it but why, its puzzling to reach it ! with all influences thiese dayz, but the great spirit is allwayz here and now , why should I reject and not go with the flow, each day i try to experience as a new day to uplift myself positiv the more and more I start to believe in the divine spirit god the real empty (or whatever ya callz our milkyway chakra center galaxy universe of the multiverse) that created all

an expression is an explosion into someone elses eyes and ears giving birth to a new idea of a person in someone else

yeah reflection of Self

when you breath or blow into a wide hollowed tube, it most likely will make a deep bass type sound - if you breath or blow into a very thin one, the sound will come out in a higher pitch - such are people and their expressions - what is your range though and how many can you captivate with your expression ?
I dont think I consioussly captivate but I do reflect in a artistic form of music,
i tink this is a unconsiouss process untill 1 is awake or has awaken their soul
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote