Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:58 AM   #8811
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
Vince Young....i told you he would bring your franchise down.
Fisher would have been fired after last season if Vince didn't come in and save his job. Bud Adams has already stated that Vince Young will "still not be brought back in 2011" This decision was not about Vince Young. Funny you would word that like that, cuz this decision was about Jeff Fisher bringing the franchise down. Not Vince Young. I can't help but type it one more time for you. Last 2 years the Titans are 12-4 with Vince, and 2-14 with the guy that Fisher wanted to play instead of Vince. So I ask you, how could you possibly put more blame on Vince than Fisher for "bringing the franchise down?" For the record, I am personally excited that we are finally getting a new coach, and don't feel that the franchise has been brought down at all. Brought down from what? We've never won the big one. Never! I have more hope that we will fairly soon than I did with Fisher. I hate to say that about Fisher, cuz I was a big Fisher supporter for a long time, but he's just been fucking up for a while now, and it was Fisher who was "bringing the franchise down" if anyone was imo.