Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #8820
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
on a serious level though, the texans need to fire gary kubiak right fucking now, or at least demote him, and then throw a shit-ton of cash at fisher. how fuckin ill would that be if he went to the former city of the titans and got to play them twice a fucking year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having suffered through the Carr years I'm ok with sticking with Kubes for at least one more year to see if he can get it done with at worst a mediocre D. Our offense has been good to great depending on which game we're talking about. Them coming out flat does concern me but it could and has been a whole lot worse. A decent D could have won us 4 or so more games last year and we had the toughest schedule in the league.

In the end only time will tell. I just don't want to see a scenario where the offense and its schemes get blown up and have to start from scratch as its really not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
nah, im not one of those browns fans who is mad at other teams for being great.

i just call it like I see it. The Browns still need alot.

They need more defense but I think A.J. Green will be the guy cuz they need to give McCoy someone.

He did well....very accurate and thats huge in the west coast.

But he does not throw the deep ball well at all, so yes im glad they went with Shurmur, it was the right fit.
That was his MO in college, most of his throws were 20 yards or closer with the occassional deep ball to Shipley but throwing for over 70% in college is a great indicator of future success. I definitely think in the right scheme he could dink and dunk a lot of teams to death.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote