View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #14
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
my life is too busy to keep up with all the new cutting edge music dropping in this forum but i always try not to miss the latest irie beats. P.E.A.C.E.
That's mad love right there Sense. Appreciate u always taking the time to come thru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
Smooth groove. Fat drums. Feelin it.
Peace G.O.D. Got that west coast in my blood. Study nothing but smooth grooves and smackin drums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Poopsnagle View Post
Agreed, except for the last part, the vocal sample seems right. The intro had me fooled though, thought it was gonna go drama, but the beat is pretty laid back. Good stuff.
Hahaha.....the intro was actually a different sample from the same record I pulled. Kinda wanted to flip the script to keep ppl guessing. "I'm stupid like that" in the immortal words of Nicky Santoro. lol.