Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 02:43 PM   #8838
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XZA View Post
He's totally right; Vince Young did have the highest passer rating. I know there's a lot of arguments against VY, but the reality is that on the field, he's more than half-decent. Just because he's an emotional bitch off the field doesn't mean he's not a good QB, and that's the problem Fisher had. He would rather view VY for his off-field issues than for his on-field performance. There's QBs better than VY, but I'd take him over probably any QB that isn't on the upper-tier.
Don't even try to talk sense into Tooch. If we actually dug up the stat that showed that Young led the NFL in QB rating, he just wouldn't comment on it. He will run off at the mouth about how ridiculous it is for me to say that, and call me a "fucking idiot" and then when he's proven wrong he'll ignore it and talk about Super Bowls. The guy actually claims VY got Fisher fired!!!! It has been proven beyond any doubt that Jeff Fisher would rather play Collins and lose than play Young and win, and the Titans are wrong for firing him? Lol! I guess the Titans are stupid for wanting to win. some of it is probably the fact that he is in fact the idiot, and then you have the fact that he's a Browns fan to screw up his football logic further.