Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #8843
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XZA View Post

Yeah, it is all about the ring. But the point is, Vince did a good job at his position this year. You can't try to argue that Tom Brady's 2007 season was nothing just cause he didn't finish with a ring. He set a bunch of records that year and went 16-0. Success is surely measured in Lombardis, but not strictly. If records didn't matter we wouldn't care so damn much about them. Plus the media wouldn't have made such a big deal about Favre not getting to 300.

no i can argue tom bradys season was nothing because he didnt finish.
we did rise a 16-0 banner @ foxboro that i was @ , but not having the trophy there means nothing
an being a patriot fan i can tell u stats meen nothing an it is all about the bling!!
people that r pats fans talk about the blings way more than the stats..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote