Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 08:41 PM   #8847
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
It was the 94 chargers. Watched that dickhead throw that td pass to alfred popunu at 3 rivers. Worst loss I've ever witnessed
I remember he used to pretend the football was a coconut.

Baraka....I'm just hitting you with the cold hard truth. If the goal is a Super Bowl, than I personally dont think Vince Young can take them there.

As QB you cannot be immature. You have to be a leader, not a hot head, you gotta be able to THROW the football accurately, read defenses, etc. Clutchness.

Look at the two QBs in the super bowl.....look at the past 10 QBs to win a super bowl. They all have these qualities in common and Young really has none of them.

As a Browns fan I know about busts at QB.....We had a bunch of people clinging to what Tim Couch coulda been, blah blah blah..

fact of the matter is, he sucked. Yes, Young is better than couch but what does that say?

not much.

Is Young better than Kerry Collins? Probably. Is Kerry Collins a great QB? NO.

Vince Young isn't the answer and Jeff Fisher wasn't the problem.