View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #30
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^I see you have adapted and diluted your style a bit which is good.

Neurologist paleoantrhopologist study my handwriting on the papyrus/ 3rd eye open, spiritually linguistic metaphysicst of that of an Islamic Taoist/

^Nice

the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

^not so much feeling this bit your style can kind of wonder off into a documentary type style which personally im not feeling, and its a bit too heavy and contrived for my tastes. I can see where your going with the spiritual influence and I see the likes of LCOB have influenced you, but if you check their lyrics in more depth you will find their style gets the message across but isnt too 'heavy' and unrappable

peace nice work