View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #32
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic/ My dan tien, wing of Jibraail the seraphim, the 4 supports of heaven and.....my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

i thought i break this down

Quote:
the missing link between Christianity and Judaism/can be found in the beliefs and history of the Gnostic
gnostic came around the time of christianity and judaism but was kind of shunned upon so the beliefs and doctrine became underground...there just texts as the jah text which discusses the philosophy of Yahweh

Quote:
My dan tien,
this is like the name for the chakras in Taoist Philosophy

Quote:
wing of Jibraail the seraphim
this goes back to the line "Islamic Taoist" line....in the story of the prophet muhammad. Muhammad's first revelation is the event in which the Prophet is said to have been visited by the angel Gabriel who revealed to him a verse from the Qur'an. It was after this event that Muhammad proclaimed to be a Prophet of Allah.

Quote:
the 4 supports of heaven
initally i was going to included a reference to KMT (egypt or the egyptian religion and how it ties to the gnostic)

but to explain this the 4 supports of heavens is associate with all the ideas of the role and cycles in your life....4 basic cycles and 4 sources of the electromagnetism influencing all events in earth

Quote:
my 7 seven chakras/ symbolically synonymously with the lotus flower

the fact that lotuses have their roots in water and open and close their flowers to the amount of sunlight they receive, make them apt symbols of the chakras