Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 07:09 AM   #8899
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XZA View Post
I disagree... I think that was one of the best officiated games I have ever seen. There wasn't one time I disagreed with a call. And even if you wanna whine about "pass interference," consider that the Steelers would've won at least 24-10 if they didn't turn the damn ball over
My nigga. That Facemask call was bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
how about the face mask on green bay that wasnt a face mask ..dude had his had on the guys upper chest lol
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
polamalu had a bad game.
Pitt was fortunate GB had a lot of huge drops.

??? A Bad game? How? They eliminated him from making any type of big play. I agree with the other comment, this couldve been a potential blowout if the receivers wouldve caught those two td passes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I found this to be a rather boring Superbowl with a lackluster anticlimactic ending.
Boring?! Are you serious?! Smh
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote